.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

My history as a reader and writer in Russian and in English Essay

My history as a reader and saver in Russian and in incline - Essay ExampleWriting is an art that requires one to have passion and willingness to counter the challenges that relate to the rules of favourable writing. My experience in reading and Writing in college is quite varied from that of advanced school. In high school, most of the writing involved simple compositions and summaries. In college reading and writing requires deep analysis of the confine and the interpretation of those contents. Learning a new language is quite challenging but I am determined to perfect my new skills within the shortest time possible. My strengths in this new language are the inscription I have in my studies through regular practice to enhance my speaking and writing skills. I am also good at recalling facts and materials learned which enhances my performance in English and Russian languages. My flunk is the poor mastery of new phrases, especially in the new language. To counter this weaknes s, I am functional hard by reading many articles and noting everything that I read in my notebook. The main goals for this course are to improve my analytical skills, which will enable me to be an excellent creative writer in the future. I also want to improve my usage of verbs especially the correct use of verb tenses, which will enable me to write the high-quality grammar. I also want to organize my work very well and compete with some of the humanitys renowned writers in creative and imaginative writing. Reading and writing in the two different languages will help me communicate with more people and make many friends who have similar interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment